Welcome

There are really only two reasons that you would be reading this. One, you know
that God is good and will always provide for those who love Him, or two, you
accidentally hit the button for the next blog. Either way, welcome! As you
have probably guessed, I am in the first category with a love and faith for the
Lord that is a source of hope and strength through this crazy world!! My family
has been blessed in so many ways that sometimes I just want to shout it from the
rooftops. I am kind of afraid of heights so blogging in the next best thing!!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

We meet again...

It seems that some time has passed since the last time I posted on this blog.  Life has continued, my son is now six, I have a daughter and we just celebrated her third birthday.  I also have sprouted a nice little crop of grey hairs!  By order of my music theory Professor, I am now the owner of an active blog.  The format will change a little bit and include posts about music.  But as music is from our great God, I guess it won't be too different after all!  And who knows...there may be some other fun stuff like reviews and giveaways coming soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment