Welcome

There are really only two reasons that you would be reading this. One, you know
that God is good and will always provide for those who love Him, or two, you
accidentally hit the button for the next blog. Either way, welcome! As you
have probably guessed, I am in the first category with a love and faith for the
Lord that is a source of hope and strength through this crazy world!! My family
has been blessed in so many ways that sometimes I just want to shout it from the
rooftops. I am kind of afraid of heights so blogging in the next best thing!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And the winner is...

I just wanted to say thank you to all who entered the giveaway for a handmade, beaded suncatcher.  YOU were all a blessing to me for sharing your comments and I truly appreciate you!

A big congratulations to Jayedee for winning!

3 comments:

  1. oh! oh! oh! thank you so much! you have no idea how much i needed something positive to happen today! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Jayedee-I am shipping the suncatcher first thing tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete